Saturday, January 23, 2010

Gypsy Profile: Josh South


So if you don't know who the dude in the photo above is, then I can't do nothin' fo ya man! Just kiddin', but what I can do is drop some science right quick, it's my good friend and fellow Rosa Park Prowler, Josh South. If you're hip to the shredstick world then you know my homie J. South has got the goods on the Slap Site on the "ON-line." Now I don't exacty know what his official Job Description is or what exactly his Job title entails(as it goes on the Slap Blog,Josh is a "Web monkey, pixel pusher, code slanger."), but what I do know is that J. South is straight killing the blog game! Dude's rifiling out articles left and right about shredding and all that eye candy you little turds wanna look at. If there's a shredfest event going on or fun to be had, J. South is there...you bet your Gypsy ass, he is! Just direct your eyes to the photo below to see what kind of an animal J. South is:
In short, I'd just like to say Josh is a rad dude who is always down to shred the park, play a game of s.k.a.t.e., stack footy, drink some man sodas and enjoy the scenery. I failed to find any shred footy of the Gypsy, but here's a link to his illin' blog over at Slap, do yoself a favor and peep it son, there's even an article of Rosa Park in there somewhere, but you gotta scroll down a bit suckafish:

http://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=54&Itemid=92

1 comment: