Saturday, January 9, 2010

For Baby Bri

This morning I had watched one of the most chilling news feeds ever. A video that a friend of mine had posted up; it was a video about a 6 month old baby girl by the name of Brianna. She had been savagely BEATEN and RAPED by her own MOTHER, FATHER and UNCLE. What these sick, sadistic, poor excuses for human beings did to this defenseless newly born is pure EVIL. It was one of those videos I wish I hadn't watched, but am glad I did (although I could not finish it.) It struck a chord with me being that I absolutely do not TOLERATE any kind of abuse or battery done unto CHILDREN. It makes me sick to my damn stomach to even think there are lowlife freaks out there doing this! After I had seen enough I felt I had to tell someone, even though I told Kev and Philbo that I didn't want to talk about it. They had notice the shock in my eyes, I was completely and utterly stunned! So I felt obligated to share Baby Bri's malicious story with them, you can imagine what they thought as well. FUCKED UP! I even mentioned to Kevin that I have never been or even thought of going to a public execution, but I'd buy a plane ticket to New Mexico to witness and know that these MONSTERS are lethally injected and buried 6 feet deep in a pile of dirt. I could not, for the life of me get this little Angel's image out of my head, it really got to me. So I drew this and wrote out what I thought needed to be said. As reads: "Your horrific story touched my life, Unfortunately you lived a life so TRIFE. So sorry you were doomed since birth, These SINNERS never knew what your life was worth. Makes me SICK to my stomach that those fuckers knew, But didn't care enough to LOVE and Protect you! I wish I could have met you, Bri! Thank you LORD for setting Bri FREE! BURN IN HELL, you shouldn't have HAD HER! I CRINGED to see photos of Bri BRUISED and BATTERED! All this CHILD ABUSE really needs to STOP! If you SEE A KID GETTING HIT, CALL THE FUCKING COPS, Because behavior like this, I just can't tolerate, Enough of the VIOLENCE, Let us CEASE THE HATE! PLEASE!" When I got home today I needed to vent my frustrations so I figured I'd let all you Gypsy Deciples know about this tragic story and know just how I feel about the low down, dirty, filth that ended this precious BABY GIRL's short life. I did not want to upload the video on here because I did not want to see it again. But I will leave you with this eerie blog entry I found when I googled Baby Brianna. It reads:"Baby Brianna is the story of one of the worst cases of child abuse in New Mexico history. She was 6 months old when she died by the hands of her own family. In fact, the photo of her above is a photo that was photoshopped to erase all the bruises and bite marks on her face. Authorities were unable to find any photos of Brianna alive, happy, or smiling. This is how the community wanted to remember her... as though she were asleep."

2 comments:

  1. fuck man! this shit made me shed tears. as a father of 2 girls I could never imagine this type of savagery. eye opener for sure though.
    thanks marlon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea foreal! i hate hering about shit like this. thanks for taking the time out to peep it brother.

    ReplyDelete