Friday, April 10, 2015

Storm at Fort Miley

A few months back I decided to venture out to the City to finally skate the legendary Fort Miley. This was back when Storm and I had coinciding days off so I hit em up on a Monday and we were out! We hit up Soma park to warm up first because Storm hadn't been yet. We had a bit of trouble getting to Fort Miley due to Siri being a punk ass bitch and constantly leading me astray with her horrible directions. Luckily with a few U-turns and a cherry parking spot near the beach, the search was finally over. We had made it to Land's End, and it was glorious! It was like a fucking shredical dream!We get there and it is empty, the sun was out and the conditions were ripe for the shred! We shredded for hours, stacking as many gopro clips as we could before we were all shredded out. All in all, it was a successful mission out to a legendary SF spot and I can't wait to go back!








No comments:

Post a Comment