Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Fun with Pallets

Willi brought some plastic pallets to Rosa Park about a week ago and they are a lot of fun. They're extremely versatile when it comes to skating them. They're plastic so they slide and grind with no waxing needed.You can stack 'em, ollie 'em, manual 'em and they can also be propped up and skated as banks; the possibilities are quite endless. Everyday I've been to the park this week, I've skated them in different ways than  I did the previous day. My back was hurting so I just filmed iFin clips of the dudes getting down. Enjoy and go ride your skateboard!
The skater formerly known as Billy. 

Quick stunt from yer boy.

Always tooged.

Toog Forever, Forever Tooged.

RIP THE JACKA! MOB IN PEACE!
TWERKIN' TWENTIES Presents: "Pallet Jack'd"

No comments:

Post a Comment