Monday, August 31, 2015

CALI HOT BOYZ in MONTE RIO

A few weeks ago Le Captain and I decided we wanted to get out of town for day so Mike decided to pack Cool Runnings with some homies and jam out to Monte Rio. So the day came and I had completely forgot about the trip, luckily I had woken up at a decent hour and intercepted Le Captain's courtesy call.  "You ready to go to Monte Rio?" the Captain asks me as I'm dropping the kids off at the pool. "Uuuuuuh yea, let's FUGGIN' DO IT!" I mumbled in response. "Alright, we're coming to get ya!" I had no idea who was all in the RV, all I could see were the Cap and Dirly. When I opened the side door I'm greeted by the Founding father of the F.o.F. in a B-Boy stance and my boy Bryan Walton coolin' at the dining table. I'm hyped, we got a solid crew of CALI HOT BOYZ and COOL RUNNINGS was ready to go! We get there and the park is pretty much empty aside from a rad dad and his lil mini shredder so we were juiced to get shreddy, but not before some afternoon Broga stretches of course. Trevor B, Hip Hop J, Christian, Mose, and Christian showed up to the park a little later and the sesh was in full swing. We all managed to stack some clips on our phones and Chalker evem got some cool clips on the Dad Cam. We spent a good chunk of the day out there and even managed to make it back to the Sao's for Sina's birthday BBQ. We shredded all day, stacked some clips, ate some oyst
ers, and murdered in some flip cup...I'd say it was damn good Saturday.Summer 's never over when you VACATION FOREVER! 















No comments:

Post a Comment