Monday, September 22, 2014

NFTB JAM 2014




On September 3rd, 2014 the Santa Rosa community and Rosa Park Famm lost a brother. Tyler Brattin was a little brother to all the lives he had touched. To celebrate Tyler's life friends and family got together at Santa Rosa Skatepark to have a Memorial Jam/BBQ all day. It was a beautiful sunny day full of faces old and new, all there to ride for Tyler. I hadn't seen most of these guys in years so it was like a Rosa Park reunion of sorts. People came from all over to pay their respects to the young man that we all love and cherish dearly. Below are just some of the photos I have from the NFTB Jam. I even had enough footage of the festivities to put an edit together. Enjoy and RIDE FOR TYLER! NFTB!
COLLABO w/ BEN!

IMMORTALIZED IN PAINT.

NATHAN LOZADA & WILL JACOBS JUMPING FENCES FOR TYLER!




WATERCOLOR FOR TYLER.

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL TURN OUT FOR TYLER!

THANKS TO TOMMY FOR EMCEEING AND HELPING ORGANIZE THE JAM & ALWAYS HAVING MORE FUN THAN ANYONE I KNOW!LOVE YOU T-BAG!

MANY MAHALOS TO DJ LAZYBOY FOR SPINNING ON THE 1's & 2's ALL DAY! LOVE YOU BROTHER!


2 comments:

  1. I love all of you so much! Thank you from the bottom of my heart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of you so much! Thank you from the bottom of my heart...

    ReplyDelete