Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Impromptu Berkeley Mish!

So about two weeks ago I woke up on a Saturday morning itching to shred someplace sick. The only catch was that I didn't wanna stay in Rosa and end up piling out at the Slab. So I hit up Mon$ and figure St. Helena park isn't too far and would be hella fun since I haven't been since I moved back to Cali. I pick up Dirty Mon$, fill up the tank, grab some road sodas and hit the road. But thanks to Google Maps we hit the wrong road, one I'm not used to so I start to question these google directions. Before we even get to the CA 128 we are held up by a bicycle race through the hills. Shit sucked major dick, I drove bout 5 miles behind a breakaway of cyclists before hitting a road stop where ambulances were being called to tend to some injured cyclists who didn't know what they were doing and ate shit. I'm irate by this point and flip a motherfucking bitch. At that moment I'm over St. Helena park and tell Mon$ to call Toan for directions to Berkeley park. Long story short, Mon$ and I skated Berkeley from 2 pm to closing (9:30pm.)
Right when the lights came on!

Battled this volcano hip all day into the wee hours of the night.
Here's all the footy from that Saturday. Enjoy my Gypsies!

No comments:

Post a Comment