Friday, December 25, 2009

STEP INTO MY REALM...GYPSY!


Aha...didn't hear you walk in. Why don't you have a seat, cup of tea? Didn't think so. Well I herald as Marlonson, you might recognize me from my Inspire Vision blog I do with Bong Junior, but this is something "A Bit Different." I have linked up with the one they call the Gypsy King A.K.A. Kevin McGowan and I couldn't be more stoked to be blogging with the King.
Gypsy King and I will be exploring the lives and insights of hammerdroppers, scumfucks, bar hoppers, shredders, gharry-wallahs, underachievers, slackers, sidewalk slashers, tally wackers, humpbackers, dirty foot betches, tinkers, travellers, and anything else we feel like writing about mufuckas, so keep it posted right here (best bookmark this page right meow suckafish, if you know what's good for you gypsy!). We won't let any moment pass us by, "We just wanna do cool Shit!" as my dude Philbo Baggins' would say. Let us invade your pretty little minds; let us fuck your earholes with our big, firm, throbbing words. Let the "Learnings of the Vagabond" commence!

2 comments: